Regia Pairfect Rainbow Color 6-ply
Schachenmayr Pairfect Rainbow Color 6-ply is a marbled yarn made of 6 threads that are twisted between them, creating a medium thickness yarn. It’s made of high-quality fibres, such as polyamide and virgin wool fibres. You can use the washing machine, dryer and iron.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.20.
- Weight 150 grams
- Length 375 metros
- Knitting needle 3 - 4
- Crochet Hook 3 - 4
- Season Autumn - Winter
Pairfect Rainbow Color 6-ply is a marbled yarn that creates original multicolour stripes designs.
It’s a fine yarn, even though its strand is made of 6 threads that are twisted between them.
This yarn has been specially designed for knitting socks. You can knit a pair of socks up to size 46 with only 1 ball. You can also knit many other autumn/winter clothes, such as sweaters, jackets or scarves.
There’s a wide range of bright colours available.
Don’t think twice and start knitting your projects with this wool!
Regia is made of:
- 75% virgin wool
- 25% polyamide
This yarn is made of 6 threads that are twisted between them. Regia Pairfect Rainbow Color 6-ply is a soft and warm yarn made of virgin wool fibres. It’s also made of polyamide, making it an easy-care fabric that can be washed and dried in the machine. You can also iron it.
You should know that Pairfect Rainbow Color 6-ply…
- Each ball has 150 grams and 375 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 3 – 4 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 22 stitches and do 30 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 40ºC.
- You can use the dryer.
- It can be ironed at a low temperature, up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To knit a pair of socks up to size 46, you will need 1 ball.
- To knit a long sleeve sweater size 40, you will need 650 gr = 4/5 balls.
Discover the original and colourful Regia Pairfect Rainbow Color 6-ply models! Start your winter needlework!
Have you ever knitted with Regia Pairfect Rainbow Color 6-ply? Give us your opinion!