Mondial launches Lacca, a a ribbon-like thread perfect for working on summer or spring gar-ments. It is a thin, lightweight and fresh ribbon ideal for creating tops, dresses or sweaters. Work it with thick needles and get special results!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.04.
- Weight 50 grams
- Length 140 meters
- Knitting needle 4 - 5
- Crochet Hook 4 - 5
- Season Spring - Summer
Mondial Lacca is a fantasy ribbon perfect for creating spring or summer projects... Fine, lightweight and fresh yarn perfect for your tops!
It offers 11 two-tone colours for you to choose the one that best suits your needs. The ribbon is 0,5 cm wide perfect for knitting or crochet.
Mondial Lacca is made of:
- 50% Acrylic
- 50% Polyamide
Which are the features of Mondial Lacca?
- Each ball has 50 grams and 140 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 4-5 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 20 stitches and do 26 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Machine wash up to 30ºC.
- Do not dry.
- Do not iron.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a kid sweater size 10 years you will need 5 / 6 balls.
- To knit a woman sweater size 38 you will need 7 / 8 balls.
- To knit a woman sweater size 42 you will need 9 / 10 balls.
It is recommended to work this ribbon thread with the 4 – 5 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks to get a lace effect.