Mondial Liverpool is a yarn available in autumnal colours with an original texture. Warm yourself up this winter… Create warm garments for both kids or adults with unique results!
No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.
- Weight 100 grams
- Length 200 meters
- Knitting needle 5 - 6
- Crochet Hook 5 - 6
- Season Autumn - Winter
Liverpool by Mondial yarns is a mottled, different and original yarn. Besides its colour combination, the thread has different textures due to the diverse thickness of its tail-end, so your fabrics will have a tweed effect.
The final result is rustic and uneven and it is available in autumnal colours. It is perfect to create very warm garments such as jackets, pullovers, waistcoats and many others where you want warmth and an unique design. Ideal for men, woman and kids!
Mondial Liverpool is made of:
- 40% Acrylic
- 30% Pure new wool
- 15% Viscose
- 10% Polyester
Its fibre composition results in a one tail-end yarn, very soft and resistant. The touch is nice thanks to the merino fibres quantity. The combination with acrylic fibre achieves a wear and washing resistance.
Features of Liverpool by Mondial yarns:
- Each ball has 100 grams and 200 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to weave with a 5 - 6 mm. knitting needle or crochet hook.
- Mount 16 stitches and do 21 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- You can use the washing machine at low temperature, up to 30ºC.
- It cannot be ironed.
- It cannot be putted in the dryer.
- We recommend to dry it horizontally without hanging up.
How many balls do I need to weave my sewing pieces?
- To weave a kid pullover (size 10 years) you will need between 3 and 4 balls.
- To weave a women pullover (size 38) you will need between 4 and 5 balls.
- To weave a women pullover (size 42) you will need between 5 and 6 balls.
Remember that this yarn is made by one tail-end of slightly twisted fibres. That is why, you have to keep constantly the appropriate tension on the thread.
Create warm garments and accessories for the autumn and winter season!