Natural by Mondial is a fluffy yarn made of Egyptian cotton and natural high-quality superfine alpaca fibers. Its blown thread is very lightweight and soft, suitable for all type of skins. Try this yarn combining natural fibers for the next autumn and winter!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Mondial introduces Natural, a yarn perfect to knit fluffy and lightweight garments which will keep you warm in winter. Its thread is made of natural fibers of Egyptian cotton and superfine alpaca. These fibers have been blown to provide a very special effect to the ball.
Knit the best garments and accessories for autumn and winter thanks to this soft and pleasant yarn. You will feel very cozy! Think outside the box and choose your favorite color to start knitting your next sweaters, scarves, hats, jackets, or blankets!
Mondial Natural is made of:
- 65% Egyptian Mako cotton
- 35% superfine alpaca
Both the Egyptian cotton and the superfine alpaca are two natural fibers characterized by its fineness and warmth. This combination results in a lightweight and soft yarn suitable for all type of skins thanks to its hypoallergenic features.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 110 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 4 – 5 mm knitting needles or crochet hook.
- Mount 17 stitches and do 26 rows with your 4,5 mm knitting needles to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Handwash with cold water.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry flat recommended.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size 10 years old you will need around 300-350 grams (6-7 balls).
- To knit a sweater for women size 38 you will need around 400-450 grams (8-9 balls).
- To knit a sweater for men size 44 you will need around 500-550 grams (10-11 balls).
This combination of alpaca and cotton will make you fall in love. Do not doubt anymore and try this soft and cozy yarn for winter!