Mondial Tinto a Mano
Mondial Tinto a Mano is a yarn made entirely of high quality Egyptian cotton that comes in skeins of 100 grams. It is the perfect yarn for knitting summer garments such as tops, t-shirts or cardigans. You will love its combination of shades!
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.16.
- Weight 100 grams
- Length 220 meters
- Knitting needle 3 ½ - 4 ½
- Season Spring - Summer
Mondial Tinto a Mano is a 100% Egyptian cotton yarn, light and pleasant when coming into contact with your skin. Its 4-Ply composition results in a fine, light and breathable strand.
You can make all kinds of spring-summer garments and accessories with a unique and special colour touch. Each skein contain original shades as if they had been dyed by hand offering a unique design on your creations.
Mondial Tinto a Mano is made of:
- 100% Egyptian cotton
Egyptian cotton fibres stand out for their high quality as well as lightness, comfort and softness. Perfect for the whole family!
Which are the features of Mondial Tinto a Mano?
- Each ball has 100 grams and 220 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 3.5 – 4.5 mm crochet hooks.
- Mount 20 stitches and do 26 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Machine wash up to 30ºC.
- Do not dry.
- Iron at low temperature.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a kid sweater size 10 years you will need 250 – 300 grams (2 – 3 balls) approx.
- To knit a sweater size 42 you will need 400 – 450 grams (4 – 5 balls) approx.
- To knit a sweater size 48 you will need 550 – 600 grams (5 – 6 balls) approx.