Schachenmayr Summer Ombre
Schachenmayr Summer Ombré is a fine yarn made of cotton, viscose and acrylic fibres, all of them ideal to knit garments for summer. Discover the bright effect of this amazing yarn.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.04.
- Weight 50 grams
- Length 120 meters
- Knitting needle 2 ½ - 3 ½
- Crochet Hook 2 ½ - 3 ½
- Season Spring - Summer
Schachenmayr Summer Ombré is a superfine yarn for summer you can use to make all sorts of handicrafts and accessories for you and your home, as well as fresh and light garments.
This marbled yarn consists of several threads in different colours, being some of them bright.
Schachenmayr Summer Ombré composition:
- 48% cotton
- 32% viscose
- 20% acrylic
This yarn is characterized by its high-quality fibres. Cotton fibres have great thermal properties, while the acrylic ones provide resistance and durability.
Viscose fibres, also known as rayon, are characterised by air flow properties, imitating silk softness.
Schachenmayr Summer Ombré characteristics:
- Each ball of yarn has about 120 metres and 50 grammes.
- Recommended knitting needles and crochet hooks size: 2.5-3.5 mm.
- Tension square: 10×10 cm (4×4 inches), 26 stitches x 36 rows.
- Machine washable at 30ºC maximum.
- Do not tumble dry.
- It can be ironed.
How much yarn do you need to make a…?
- 550 grammes approximately for a long-sleeved pullover for women (size M).
- 700 grammes approximately for a long-sleeved pullover for men (size M).
- 400 grammes approximately for a long-sleeved pullover for children (size 6 years of age).
- 50 grammes approximately for knitting a hat for children or adult.
- 200 grammes approximately for knitting a scarf for children and adult.
Thanks to this soft and resistant yarn, you will be able to create long lasting pieces. Don’t miss it!
Have you ever knitted Summer Ombré from Schachenmayr? Tell us about your experience!
- On sale!